RPS wants your views on the future of pharmacy
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) wants to hear from pharmacy teams to help inform their work with The King’s Fund on the future of pharmacy practice in England.
This work aims to set out a vision for the role of pharmacists and pharmacy teams working across all parts of the health and care system, providing patient care and NHS services. The conclusions are due to be published at the end of the year.
The RPS is asking people to respond to a consultation on six key themes:
- Supporting people and communities to live well for longer;
- Enabling people to live well with the medicines they choose to take;
- Enhancing patient experience and access;
- Our pharmacy people;
- Data, innovation and research; and
- Collaboration and leadership.
In September, the RPS will also be holding face-to-face and virtual events, open to RPS members and non-members, to hear your views.