Published on: 16th July 2013 | Updated on: 18th September 2023
How to reach us
The best way to contact Community Pharmacy England is via email.
To send your query to a specific team, please choose from the following:
- Communications and Public Affairs Team (for press/media queries)
- Dispensing and Supply Team
- Funding Team
- Services Team
- Digital and Technology Lead
- Regulation and Support Team
- Contractor and LPC Support Team
Alternatively, you can call us on 0203 1220 810.
*Note: Our email addresses have recently changed due to our rebrand to Community Pharmacy England, but protection is in place so that any messages sent to old addresses can still reach us. Our telephone numbers and postal address have stayed the same.
How to find us
Address: 14 Hosier Lane, London, EC1A 9LQ
Concerns and issues about Community Pharmacy England or its work may be raised in a variety of ways.
- Formal complaints or concerns from a contractor may be raised through the Community Pharmacy England Committee Member who represents the contractor (i.e. the member they have appointed or elected), or through the contractor’s LPC.
- Complaints from contractors, LPCs or from anyone else, including patients, may also be raised with any Committee Member including Subcommittee Chairs; or directly with the Chief Executive, staff members or the Chair of Community Pharmacy England.
- Anyone can raise a complaint about Community Pharmacy England via email. Complaints sent to this email address are considered by the Chair of the Review and Audit Panel or by the Chief Executive, as appropriate.