Community Pharmacy Patient Safety Group virtual conference now on-demand
The Community Pharmacy Patient Safety Group virtual conference, which was held on 30th June, is now available to watch on-demand.
The conference covered:
- Key learnings and collaborative work from the coronavirus pandemic;
- How community pharmacies adapted to support patient safety;
- Learnings from other sectors; and
- Action to support colleagues’ wellbeing.
Speakers included representatives from the Community Pharmacy Patient Safety Group as well as:
- Mike Ling, former RAF pilot; and
- Dr Chris Turner, Consultant in Emergency Medicine and ‘Civility Saves Lives’ campaign.