Receive referred back and disallowed items digitally using MYS
Contractors signed up to the Manage Your Services (MYS) portal can receive their referred back (prescription returns) and disallowed items digitally using the portal instead of these being received via the post from the NHSBSA.
Currently, using the MYS portal to receive referred back and disallowed items is optional and contractors need to contact the MYS team by emailing email@example.com or via telephone 0300 330 1368 to enable access to these features on the MYS portal. Once these features are enabled on MYS, paper referred back and disallowed items will no longer be posted to the pharmacy.
Using MYS for receiving digital referred back and disallowed items means contractors:
- receive these items sooner;
- can provide information required to processes referred back items faster;
- can submit a challenge for any disallowed items electronically;
- can track the progress of any referred back items throughout until the point they are processed; and
- do not risk losing these items in transit.
For more information on referred back items please refer to PSNC’s webpage on Prescription returns.