Regulatory Changes Webinar
16th May 2023 7pm
Online (please register for access link)
Hosted by Gordon Hockey, Director of Legal, this PSNC webinar will take attendees through all of the regulatory changes affecting community pharmacy due to come into force from 25th May 2023.
During the webinar, attendees will learn about:
- the procedure for introducing or changing rest breaks;
- creating and using business continuity plans to deal with temporary closures;
- the use of local hours plans that give participating pharmacies in an area temporarily reduced opening hours;
- the options for 100-hour pharmacies to reduce their total weekly opening hours (subject to requirements); and
- other regulatory amendments, including revised procedures for changing core and supplementary opening hours.
There will also be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
Registration is now closed